|Birthplace:||Birmingham, West Midlands, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Joseph Dolby
- Name: Mr Joseph Dolby
- Born in Birmingham West Midlands England
- Age: 36 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 12 Devonshire Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Reception Room Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Joseph Dolby, 36, was born in Birmingham.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 12 Devonshire Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Dolby died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)