Matching family tree profiles for Josiah Barrett
About Josiah Barrett
4. Josiah (again) b: Jan. 19, 1718/9 in Chelmsford, MA
- ".... Did Josiah Barrett remarry in 1731, in Brookfield, Worcester Co. MA to Catherine QUINBY/QUIMBY? ...." http://genforum.genealogy.com/quinby/messages/7.html
- "Josiah Barrett and they were living in 1740 in Hardwick, Mass.; Eleanor* Quinby, bom July 15, 1708, married John Davis, and both were living in Brookfield, Mass., in 1737." Henry Cole Quinby. New England family history: a magazine devoted to the history of ..., Volume 1. (page 5 of 8)
- Massachusetts Vital Records 1600-1849 Brookfield Marriages, page 265. "BARRIT (Barrett) Josiah and Kathren Quimbe, ––– ––, 1731.*
- History of Hardwick, Massachusetts: With a Genealogical Register (Google eBook) Lucius Robinson Paige Houghton, Mifflin, 1883 - Hardwick (Mass.) - 555 pages. Married Catherine. Children: Sarah bp 1737; Joseph bp 1742; Miriah (Maria?) bp 1745
- Genealogical History of the Quinby (Quimby) Family in England and America (Google eBook) Henry Cole Quinby. Tuttle Company, Rutland, Vt., 1915 - 602 pages. Page 87. "Katherine Quinby, born 30 June 1706. Married 1731 at Brookfield, Mass., Josiah Barrett; and was living at Hardwick in 1740."