|Also Known As:||"From New York City"|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||-geni-NL-gids- Jeannette.|
About Julia Barry
- Name: Miss Julia Barry
- Born: 1885
- Age: 26 years
- Last Residence: in New York City New York United States
- Occupation: Housekeeper
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 330844 , £7 17s 7d
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Miss Julia Barry, 27, was a resident of New York City. She had been visiting relatives in her native Farranfore, Co Kerry. She boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number 330844, £7 17s 7d).
Julia Barry lost her life in the disaster. Her body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Elizabeth Daily Journal, 20 April 1912, Learns Sister Was Lost on Fated Titanic
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society
- Noel Ray, Ireland