|Nicknames:||"Catherine Hargadon (birth name on baptism cert)"|
|Birthplace:||Carnamadda, Carraroe, Ballysadare, County Sligo, Ireland|
|Death:||Died in At Sea - Titanic Casualty|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||June Barnes|
About Kate Hargadon
- Name: Miss Catherine "Kate" Hargadon
- Born: Tuesday 22nd May 1894
- Age: 17 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Ballisodare Sligo Ireland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 30631 , £7 14s 8d
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Miss Catherine "Kate" Hargadon , 17, came from Carnamadda, Carraroe, Ballysadare, County Sligo, Ireland.
She boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number AQ/3. 30631, £7 14s 8d) together with her friends Margaret Devaney and Delia Burns.
Miss Hargadon died in the sinking, her body, if recovered, was never identified.
Notes 1. She is sometimes listed as "Kate Hagardon". The Queenstown passenger list gives her name as "Hargardon". "Marriages Birth Deaths ..." spells it "Hargadon".
- Robert L. Bracken (2000) Irish Titanic Passengers
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Names and Descriptions of British Passengers Embarked at the Port of Queenstown, 11 April 1912 (PRO London, BT 27/776/2).
- Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society
- Robert L. Bracken, USA
- Noel Ray, Ireland
- Miss Margaret Delia Devaney friend
- Miss Mary Delia Burns friend