About Katherine Buckley
- Name: Miss Katherine Buckley
- Born: Monday 3rd June 1889
- Age: 22 years
- Last Residence: in Ovens Ireland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 329944 , £7 5s 8d
- Destination: Roxbury United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 299)
Miss Katherine Buckley, 20, boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number 329944, £7 5s 8d). She was on her way from Ovens, Co Cork  to Roxbury, Massachusetts.
Katherine Buckley lost her life in the disaster. Her body was recovered by the cable ship MacKay Bennett (#299).
NO. 299. - FEMALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 18. - FALSE TEETH, TOP; HAIR, DARK.
CLOTHING - Long blue overcoat; blue serge jacket and skirt; white blouse; blue corsets; grey knickers; 10s. in silver; £1 in gold; $5 note in purse; satchel; third class ticket No. 329944.
NAME - CATHERINE BUCKLEY.
Her body was returned to Halifax and forwarded on 3 May 1912 to Boston at the request of Miss Buckley's sister, Margaret, 71 Montview St., Roxbury, Massachusetts.
Notes 1. She is sometimes listed as coming from Cork City.
- List of Bodies Unidentified and Disposition of Same (#299)
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society