About Katherine McLaren (Allsop)
- Name: Mrs McLaren (née Allsop)
- Age: 40 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Stewardess Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mrs H. McLaren, 40, was born in Liverpool.
When she signed-on to the Titanic on 6 April 1912 she gave her address as 9 Shirley Road, (Southampton). Her last ship had been the Romanic. As a stewardess she received monthly wages of £3 10s. Her brother Frank Allsop was a Saloon Steward on the ship.
She was rescued in lifeboat 5.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)