About Konrad Mathias Reiersen Hagland
- Name: Mr Konrad Mathias Reiersen Hagland
- Born: Friday 17th June 1892
- Age: 19 years
- Last Residence: in Skaare Norway
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 65304 , £6 19s 4d
- Destination: Belmar New Jersey United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Konrad Mathias Reiersen Hagland, 19, was born on June 17, 1892 in Skaare, Stavanger, Norway, one of eight children born to Reier Matias Hansen Grønhiller (a ship's steward) and Bertha Karine Hansdatter Hagland. In 1912 Konrad was enticed to go to America along with Ingvald Hagland, his brother-in-law.
Konrad and Ingvald Hagland boarded the Titanic at Southampton as third class passengers. Konrad held ticket number 65304, which cost £6, 19s, 4d. His destination was Belmar, New Jersey.
They shared a cabin with Bernt Johannessen and Daniel Grønnestad.
Mr Hagland died in the disaster. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Per Kristian Sebak (1998) Titanic: 31 Norske Skjebner, Genesis Publishers
- Per Kristian Sebak, Norway
Konrad Mathias Reiersen Hagland's Timeline
June 17, 1892
Birkenes, Aust-Agder, Norway
April 15, 1912
TITANIC at sea