About Leonard Lisle Oliver White
- Name: Mr Leonard Lisle Oliver White
- Born in Sydney New South Wales Australia
- Age: 31 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 248 Romsey Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Osterley
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr L. White, 32, was born in Sydney, Australia.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 248 Romsey Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Osterley. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
White died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)