|Birthplace:||Marylebone, London, Middlesex, England UK|
|Death:||Died in Kent, England UK|
Son of Lt. Col. Leopold Richard Seymour and Mary Greene Hubbard Sturgis
|Managed by:||Douglas John Nimmo|
Matching family tree profiles for Lionel Seymour
About Lionel Seymour
- Born on 24 February 1889.
- Son of Lt.-Col. Leopold Richard Seymour and Mary Hubbard Sturgis.
- Married Catherine Moor Docking Wooding, daughter of William Wooding, on 28 October 1909.
- Died on 11 May 1931 at age 42.
- He was a practising barrister.
- Invested as a Officer, Order of the British Empire (O.B.E.) in 1919.
Army Medal Office. WWI Medal Index Cards.
- Name: Lionel Seymour
- Regiment or Corps: Hertford Rgt
- Lt: a/Captain
- No medals listed
- Address Long Lodge, E. Molesey, Surrey
- Numbers on card - NW/8/5206; 9/Herts R/1271
There is the following entry from British Officers Taken Prisoner of War Aug.1914 - Nov.1918. which perhaps refers to A/Cdre George Lionel Seymour Dawson-Damer, Viscount Carlow
- Name: L Seymour
- Rank: Lieut.
- Regiment: Royal Air Force
- Date Missing: 19 May 1918
- Repatriation Date: 9 Jan 1918
- Record Number: 6913
- Section: Western Theatre of Operations.