Lois Cobb (Hallett)
|Birthplace:||Plymouth Colony (Present Massachusetts), (Present USA)|
|Death:||Died in New London, New London County, Province of Connecticut, (Present USA)|
|Place of Burial:||Stonington, New London County, CT, USA|
Daughter of Capt. Joseph Hallett and Elizabeth Hallett
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Lois Cobb (Hallett)
About Lois Cobb (Hallett)
From the Find A Grave page on Lois Hallett Cobb:
Birth: 1672 - Barnstable, Barnstable County, Massachusetts, USA
Death: Nov. 21, 1726 - Stonington, New London County, Connecticut, USA
She was the daughter of Joseph Hallett and his wife Elizabeth Gorham. Lois married Henry Cobb Jr., at Barnstable on April 10, 1690.
Lois and Henry had the following children:
- 1. Gideon Cobb, who married Margaret Fish.
- 2. Eunice Cobb, who married Lieut. Benadam Gallup, who was the son of Benadam Gallup and Esther Prentice.
- 3. Lois Cobb, who married Samuel Stanton.
- 4. Nathan Cobb
- 5. Ebenezer Cobb
- 6. Mary Cobb
- 7. Henry Cobb III, who married 1st Mary Babcock, and 2nd Prudence Champlin
- 8. Hallet Cobb
- Joseph Hallett (1630 - ____)
- Elizabeth Gorham Hallett (1648 - 1683)
- Eunice Cobb Gallup (1693 - 1759)*
- Henry Cobb (1665 - 1725)
Note: There appears to be no marker for her. It's possible she was buried in another location, however her husband is buried here and they died within a short span of each other, so she is most likely buried here with no remaining marker.
Burial: Wequetequock Burial Ground, Stonington, New London County, Connecticut, USA
Created by: Sharon Hanson Frey
- Record added: Jun 30, 2009
- Find A Grave Memorial# 38916520
Lois Cobb (Hallett)'s Timeline
Plymouth Colony (Present Massachusetts), (Present USA)
April 10, 1690
Massachusetts, United States
April 11, 1691
September 18, 1693
Barnstable, Barnstable, MA, USA
Stonington, New London County, Connecticut Colony
April 13, 1710
Stonington, Windham, Connecticut, United States
May 26, 1719