Louise Drake (Carson)
|Birthplace:||Bowling Green, Warren, Kentucky, United States|
|Death:||Died in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Florida, United States|
|Managed by:||Alice Zoe Marie Knapp|
Historical records matching Louise Drake
About Louise Drake
- Daughters of American Revolution
- Member: Louise Carson Drake
- Nat'l #: 237376
- Chapter: 4072 KY
- Ancestor: BALDWIN, WILLIAM (A005369)
- Ancestor: BEALL, MORDECAI (A007878)
- Ancestor: CARSON, THOMAS (A019846)
- Ancestor: CLARK, JOHN (A022471)
- Ancestor: GREIDER, HENRY (A047903)
- Ancestor: HINDS, HENRY (A055195)
- Ancestor: PAULETT, THOMAS (A086643)
- Ancestor: PORTER, JOHN (A091120)
- Ancestor: PORTER, JOHN (A091113)
- Ancestor: SMITH, ZACHARIAH (A106182)
Mrs Louise Carson Drake
Mrs Louise Carson Drake, of West Palm Beach, FL a former Bowling Green residen, died there Wednesday. She was the widow of Dr W P Drake.
Mrs Drake was a Bowling Green native and was admitted to the Bar Association by the Kentucky Court of Appeals. She was a former Western Kentucky University regent, a member of the Kentucky chapter of the National Society of Colonial Dames of America, the Daughters of the American Revolution, the Historical Society of Kentucky and the Twentieth Century Literary Club.
She was a member of the Presbyterian Church, where a memorial service will be conducted at a later date. Her body was cremated in West Palm Beach.
Survivors include two sisters, Mrs W O Sibert and Miss Lorraine Carson, both of West Palm Beach; one brother, Dr W O Carson of Bowling Green, several nephews and great nephew.
Source: The Daily News, Bowling Green, Kentucky, 8 April 1979, page 5A.