Lucinda Reed (Converse)
|Also Known As:||"Lucinda Connors"|
|Birthplace:||New Hampshire, United States|
|Death:||Died in Newburyport, Essex, Massachussetts, United States|
|Cause of death:||Childbirth?|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Lucinda Reed
- on December 9, 1811 in the First Presbyterian Church, Old South, Newburyport, Massachusetts to William Reed.
- no Convers / Converse born in Newbury according to Newbury Vital Records (1662-1849)
- Early Massachusetts Vital Records Surname Index - "Comacho - Cooley"
- Massachusetts, Deaths, 1841-1915 for Lucinda Converse. Lucinda Converse born New Hampshire.
- Vital Records of Essex County, Newburyport Marriages. Page 107.Convers, Lucinda [Connors. CR3], and William Reed, jr., Dec. 9, 1811*
- REED (Read, Reid) Lucinda, w. William, Sept. 25, 1822. Vital Records of Newburyport, MA - Deaths.
- Reed, Jacob W. History of the Reed Family in Europe and America. Boston: Printed by J. Wilson and son, 1861. Print. Page 274-278
Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988
- BIRTH, MARRIAGE & DEATH
- NAME: Elizabeth Lucinda Converse
- FATHER: Robert Converse
- DEATH: 26 Sep 1823 - Danvers, Massachusetts
- VITAL: 26 Sep 1823 - Danvers, Massachusetts