Lucinda's Top 9 Matches
About Lucinda Stailey (Jones)
William Cargile Stailey Family Bible
Submitted by Barbara Brinkley to the USGenWeb Archives. See the USGenWeb Notice below. These bible records are from a family bible that my grandaunt had -- it was in bad shape several years ago, so I don't know if it's still around. It was in the posession of her daughter at one time. William Stailey was my gg-grandfather.
Arminda Belle Stailey and John Lafayette Andrews are my great grandparents. They moved to Texas in a covered wagon around 1891.
~ Births ~ William Cargile Stailey, born December 27, 1833 Lucinda Jones (his wife), born August 13, 1836
- Jesse Fielding Stailey, born March 22, 1858
- Nancy E. Stailey, born August 17, 1859
- Electa A. Stailey, born December 20, 1860
- James Austin Stailey, born September 19, 1862
- Arminda Belle Stailey, born November 26, 1863
- Margaret R. Stailey, born May 6, 1865
- Celina A. Stailey, born November 12, 1866
- Eunice E. Stailey, born August 15, 1868
- Adam Isaac Stailey, born January 30, 1870
- Siddie F. Stailey, born September 18, 1871
- Millie E. Stailey, born November 23, 1874
Stailey, born March 29, 1877
~ Marriages ~ Arminda Belle Stailey married John Lafayette Andrews on August 10, 1884.
~ Deaths ~ Arminda Belle Stailey Andrews died July 10, 1932 USGenWeb NOTICE: In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the Internet, data may be freely used by non-commercial entities, as long as this message remains on all copied material. These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format for profit or other presentation.
Lucinda Stailey's Timeline
August 13, 1836
Overton, TN, USA
March 6, 1865
Clinton County, Ky.
March 29, 1877
Overton County, Tenn.
April 15, 1916
Clinton, KY, USA
Locust Grove Cemetery, Clinton County, Ky.