Margaret Blount (Echingham)
|Birthplace:||Oxenbridge, Sussex, England|
|Death:||Died in Shoreditch, Middlesex, England|
|Place of Burial:||St. Leonard, Shoreditch, Middlesex, England|
Daughter of Sir Thomas Etchingham and Margaret Echingham
|Managed by:||David Bradbury Stewart|
Matching family tree profiles for Margaret Blount
About Margaret Blount (Echingham)
- 'Margaret Echingham1,2,3,4,5
- 'F, #52849, b. circa 1448, d. between 17 July 1488 and November 1492
- Father Sir Thomas Echingham, Sheriff of Surrey & Sussex1,2,6,4,5 b. c 1425, d. 20 Jan 1486
- Mother Margaret West2,6 b. c 1424
- ' Margaret Echingham was born circa 1448 at of Etchingham, Sussex, England.1 She married Sir William Blount, Sheriff of Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire, son of Sir Walter Blount, 1st Lord Mountjoy, Lord High Treasurer and Ellen Byron, circa 1464 at of Midley, Kent, England; They had 2 sons (John; & Edward, 2nd Lord Mountjoy) and 2 daughters (Elizabeth, wife of Sir Andrew, 1st Lord Windsor; & Anne, wife of Thomas Oxenbridge, Gent. & of Sir David Owen).1,2,3,4,5 Margaret Echingham died between 17 July 1488 and November 1492; Buried at St. Leonard, Shoreditch, Middlesex. She married (2) Sir John Elrington, & (3) Thomas Combe, Esq.1,2,3
- 'Family Sir William Blount, Sheriff of Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire b. c 1443, d. 14 Apr 1471
- Anne Blount4 b. c 1465, d. a 20 Jul 1510
- Edward Blount, 2nd Lord Mountjoy7 b. c 1467, d. 1 Dec 1475
- Elizabeth Blount+2,8,3,5 b. c 1469, d. bt 1529 - 30 Mar 1543
- 1.[S11568] The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom, by George Edward Cokayne, Vol. IX, p. 336-337.
- 2.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 282.
- 3.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 102-103.
- 4.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 564-565.
- 5.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 72-73.
- 6.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 102.
- 7.[S11568] The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom, by George Edward Cokayne, Vol. IX, p. 337.
- 8.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 476.
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p1758.htm#i52849
- 'Margaret Echingham
- F, #25272
- Last Edited=10 May 2003
- 'Child of Margaret Echingham and William Blount
- Elizabeth Blount+ b. b 1463
- From: http://www.thepeerage.com/p2528.htm#i25272
- 'William BLOUNT (Sir Knight)
- Born: ABT 1442, Rock, Worcester, England
- Died: 14 Apr 1471, Vp Battle of Barnet, Hertford, England
- Father: Walter BLOUNT (1° B. Mountjoy)
- Mother: Helena (Ellen) BYRON
- 'Married: Margaret De ECHYNGHAM (b. ABT 1453 - d. AFT 11 Jul 1482) (dau. of Thomas De Echyngham and Margaret West) ABT 1463, Rock, Worcester, England
- 1. John BLOUNT (b. ABT 1462)
- 2. Edward BLOUNT (2° B. Mountjoy)
- 3. Alice BLOUNT
- 4. John BLOUNT (b. ABT 1468)
- 5. Elizabeth BLOUNT (B. Windsor of Bradenham)
- From: http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/BLOUNT1.htm#William BLOUNT (Sir Knight)2
- Margaret WEST
- Born: ABT 1424
- Father: Reginald WEST (2º B. West of Oakhanger / 7º B. De La Warr)
- Mother: Margaret THORLEY (B. De La Warr)
- Married: Thomas De ECHYNGHAM
- '1. Margaret De ECHYNGHAM (b. ABT 1453 - d. AFT 11 Jul 1482) (m. Sir William Blount)
- 2. Elizabeth De ECHYNGHAM (m.1 Roger Fiennes - m.2 Sir Goddard Oxenbridge)
- From: http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/WEST.htm#Margaret WEST1
Margaret Blount's Timeline
Oxenbridge, Sussex, England
Worcester, Worcestershire, England, (Present UK)
London, Middlesex, , England
Worcester, Worcestershire, , England
Worcester, Worcestershire, , England
Rock, Worcestershire, England
July 17, 1488
Shoreditch, Middlesex, England