Margaret Felbrigge (Noszak)
|Also Known As:||"Margaret Nowak"|
|Birthplace:||Cieszyn, Těšínské knížectví, České království|
|Death:||Died in Erpingham, Norfolk, England|
Daughter of Przemysław I Noszak, książę and Elżbieta bytomska
|Managed by:||Kevin Lawrence Hanit|
Matching family tree profiles for Margaret Felbrigge
About Margaret Felbrigge
This (the children of Kasimir, Duke of Teschen) appears to be the generation in which Margaret is supposed to have emerged:
KASIMIR ([1276/80]-1358). He succeeded as KASIMIR I Duke of Teschen. After Jan King of Bohemia invaded Silesia in early 1327, he imposed Bohemian suzerainty on Duke Kasimir 18/19 Feb 1327.
m ([1321/24]) EUPHEMIA of Mazovia, daughter of TROJDEN I Prince of Czersk [Piast] & his Maria Iurievna of Galich (-after 1373).
Kasimir & his wife had nine children:
- a) ANNA (-1367). The Chronica principum Polonie records that "Wenceslaus" married "ducis Theschnensis…filiam". m ([1338/40]) WENZEL I Duke of Liegnitz, son of BOLESLAW III Duke of Breslau, Liegnitz and Brieg & his first wife Margareta of Bohemia ([1310/18]-2 Jun 1364).
- b) WLADISLAW ([1325/31]-May 1355, bur Pisa Cathedral).
- c) JOLANTA HELENA (-20 Mar 1364). Abbess of St Clara in Krakow 1361.
- d) BOLESLAW ([1331/32]-23 Jul 1356). Canon at Breslau 1349. He was chaplain to Emperor Karl IV. Provost at Prague.
- e) PREMISLAW von Teschen ([1332/36]-23 May 1410). He succeeded as PREMISLAW I "Noszak" Duke of Teschen. m ([1360/63]) ELISABETH von Beuthen, daughter of BOLKO Duke of Beuthen [Piast] & his wife Margareta von Sternberg ([1347/50]-after 1373). Premislaw I & his wife had three children:
- i) PREMISLAW ([1362/70]-murdered 1 Jan 1406). He succeeded as PREMISLAW Duke of Auschwitz.
- ii) BOLKO ([1363/74]-6 May 1431). He succeeded as BOLKO I Duke of Teschen.
- iii) ANNA (-after 8 Jul 1403). m (before 29 Sep 1396) HEINRICH IX Duke of Haynau, Lüben and Ohlau, son of HEINRICH VII Herzog von Lüben und Brieg & his first wife Helene von Orlamünde ([1360/68]-[9 Jan 1419/10 Jul 1420]).
- f) AGNES (1338-[6 Feb/27 Apr] 1371). m ([1352/23 Feb 1354]) KONRAD II Duke of Oels, son of KONRAD I Duke of Oels [Piast] & his first wife Elisabeth von Breslau [Piast] ([25 Mar 1338/1340]-10 Jun 1403).
- g) HANUŠ ([1339/40]-after 18 May 1359). A priest.
- h) SIEMOWIT (-[25 Sep 1391]). Knight of the Teutonic Order. Prior of Poland, Bohemia, Moravia, Austria, Styria and Carinthia 1372.
- i) ELISABETH (-after 20 Jan 1364). Nun at Treibnitz.
If Premislaw was her father, Medlands doesn't list her. If Siemowit was her father, then she must have been illegitimate.
Margaret Felbrigge's Timeline
Cieszyn, Těšínské knížectví, České království
Breisworth, Suffolk, England
Felbrigge, Norfolk, England
Erpingham, Norfolk, England