Margit Elizabeth's Top 9 Matches
About Margit Elizabeth Skoog
Miss Margit Elizabeth Skoog
- Born: Thursday 14th April 1910
- Age: 2 years
- Last Residence: in Hällekis Västergötland Sweden
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 347088 , £27 18s
- Destination: Iron Mountain Michigan United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Miss Margit Skoog, 2, was the daughter of Anna and Wilhelm Skoog.
The family was travelling from Stockholm to Iron Mountain, Michigan. They boarded the Titanic at Southampton as third class passengers.
The entire family was lost, their bodies were never recovered.
References Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
Acknowledgements Leif Snellman, Finland
Travelling Companions (on same ticket) Mr Wilhelm ("William Johansson") Skoog Mrs Anna Bernhardina Skoog Master Karl Thorsten Skoog Master Harald Skoog Miss Mabel Skoog