About Mary H. Babb (Batten)
From Mary H. Batten's Find A Grave Page:
Birth: Mar. 7, 1835
Death: Apr. 12, 1899
She married Reuben Dobbin Breshears. She was married second to Henry C. Babb.
NOTE: Source for Emily King Batten is Jan Breshears Thomas
The following is thanks to N. Dale Talkington
She was married to Corp. Henry C. Babb (FAG#8722199), Company B, 8th Iowa Cavalry.
Babb, Henry C. Age 21 6th Corp
He was born in 1841 in IN and enlisted on 22 Jun 1863 from his residence in Eddyville, IA.
He was wounded on 19 May 1864 and discharged on 13 Aug 1865 at Macon, GA. He was married to
Mary H. Batten Breshears Babb (1831-12 Apr 1899), the daughter of John L. Batten (1811-1858) and Emily King Batten (1812-1897). She was first married to Reuben Dobbin Breshears (26 Mar 1824-1 Dec 1881).
On 7 Aug 1890 Henry was given an invalid pension (#965897), certificate #678254. He died on 15 Jan 1920 and is buried in Plot: 2-153-1 at Fairhaven Memorial Park and Mortuary, Orange County, Santa Ana, CA.
Mary Babb is buried in Blain County, ID.
NOTE: Birth date calculated based on age at time of death. Submitted by Melaney Friesen Shaum
- John L Batten (1811 - 1858)
- Emily King Batten (1812 - 1897)
- Reuben Dobbin Breshears (1824 - 1881)
- Henry C Babb (1841 - 1920)
- Sarah A E Breshears (1849 - 1860)*
- John M Breshears (1851 - 1909)*
- Martha Frances Breshears Potter (1855 - 1888)*
- Wesley Fletcher Breshears (1856 - 1922)*
- James Batton Breshears (1858 - 1945)*
- William Thomas H. Breshears (1863 - 1934)*
- Andrew Jackson Breshears (1866 - 1889)*
Burial: Bellevue Cemetery, Bellevue, Blaine County, Idaho, USA
Created by: Cheryl Hanson
- Record added: Apr 03, 2009
- Find A Grave Memorial# 35486003