Matching family tree profiles for Mary Mack
About Mary Mack
Mrs Mary Mack (née Lacy)
- Age: 57 years
- Marital Status: Widowed.
- Last Residence: at Bitterne Park Southampton Hampshire England
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. S.O./C. 3 , £10 10s
- Cabin No.: E77
- Destination: 446, West 56 Street New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 52)
- Buried: at Sea on Monday 22nd April 1912.
Mrs Mary Mack, 57, was travelling from her home in Southampton to New York City, she boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a second class passenger (ticket number S.O./P.P. 3, £10 10s).
Mary Mack had a daughter (Agnes) with her first husband John Arber. Agnes was born in Wimbledon on 12 August 1877. After the death of John Arber Mary married Edward Mack around 1895/6 in Bath. Edward Mack died in February 1912 in Southampton, where the couple lived at 51 Millbrook Road. He was buried on 27 February 1912.
Mary's daughter Agnes married Bernard Haran in 1901 at Southampton and went to live in New York. After the death of her second husband, Mrs Mack decided to stay with her daughter in New York and anounced her plans to travel on the Titanic. Agnes lived at 446 West 55th Street, New York City.
Mrs Mack died in the sinking, her body was recovered by the MacKay Bennett and was buried at sea on 22 April 1912.