About Mary Sophie Halaut Abrahim (Safiyah Halut)
- Name: Mrs Mary Sophie Halaut Abrahim (née Easu)
- Born: Saturday 10th February 1894
- Age: 18 years
- Last Residence: in Ayn 'Arab Lebanon
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2657 , £7 4s 7d
- Destination: Greensburg United States
- Rescued (boat C)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Saturday 11th December 1976
- Cause of Death: Heart Failure / Disease
- Buried: Westmoreland Memorial Park Hempfield Township Pennsylvania United States
Mrs Joseph Abraham (Mary Sophie Halaut Easu), 18, was born 10th February 1894, in Shwahed, Syria, the daughter of John Easu and Matian (?Marian) Abraham. She was married to Joseph Abraham (born 15th June 1887, died 2nd October 1952) and they lived in Westmoreland, Greesburg, Pennsylvania.
She was returning from visiting friends and family in Syria. She boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger. She was rescued in collapsible C.
Mrs Abraham's son Zackie Halaut was born 4th October 1913 he died in February 1975.
Sophie Abraham died in Greensburg, PA in 11th December 1976. She is buried in Westmoreland County Memorial Park, Greensburg.
Mary Sophie Halaut Abrahim's Timeline
February 10, 1894
December 11, 1976
Greensburg, PA, USA