Mary Butler (Throckmorton)
|Also Known As:||"Mary Throgmartin"|
|Birthplace:||Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire, England|
|Death:||Died in Sharnbrook,Bletsoe,Bedfordshire,England|
Daughter of Sir Richard Throckmorton, of Higham Ferrers and Johanna Throckmorton
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Mary Butler
About Mary Butler
Butler of Droitwich: 1300-1700 By Jon M. Stallard, pg 58
"William and Jane had three known children.
1) John Boteler, the son and heir. John married Catherine Blount of Sodington, daughter of Peter Blount and Catherine Cornwell."
2) Philippa or Phyllis Boteler, married William Newport.
3) George Boteler, married Mary Throckmorton..."
- 'Mary Throckmorton1,2,3
- 'F, b. circa 1521
- Father Richard Throckmorton, Esq.2,3 d. 1547
- Mother Jane Beaufoe b. c 1480
- ' Mary Throckmorton was born circa 1521.2 She married George Boteler (Butler), Gent., son of William III Boteler and Jane Backecott, circa 1541.2,3
- 'Family George Boteler (Butler), Gent. d. 1551
- ◦John Butler, Esq.+2,3 b. c 1542
- 1.[S4060] Unknown author, Burke's Peerage, 1938, p. 2417.
- 2.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 115.
- 3.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 219.
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p509.htm#i15287
- 'Mary THROCKMORTON
- 'Born: ABT 1496, Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire, England
- Father: Richard THROCKMORTON of Higham Ferrars
- Mother: Johanna BEAUFO
- 'Married: George BUTLER of Starnbrooke
- 1. John BUTLER of Starnbrooke
- 2. Peter BUTLER
- 3. Raphaell BUTLER
- 4. Catherine BUTLER
- 5. Margaret BUTLER (d. 1566)
- From: http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/THROCKMORTON1.htm#Mary THROCKMORTON4
- Unknown author, Burke's Peerage, 1938, p. 2417.
- Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 115.
- Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 219.
- Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. I, p. 384-385.
- The Visitation of the County of Huntingdon: Under the Authority ..., Part 1613. By Nicholas Charles, William Camden, England. College of arms. Page 124
Mary Butler's Timeline
Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire, England
Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, England