Mary's Top Matches
About Mary Warner (Macpheadris)
In 1760, Macpheadris’s daughter Mary Macpheadris Osborne married Portsmouth mer chant Jonathan Warner, and the house experienced exten sive renovations to reflect the refined tastes of the Portsmouth elite. Through out the 19th century, the family descendants (Sherburnes, Penhallows, Whipples) maintained the house, and by the later half of the cen tury, the fam ily used the Warner House as a summer home
The Warner House, also known as MacPheadris-Warner House, is one of the finest early-Georgian brick houses in New England. This structure was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1960. It is located at 150 Daniel Street at the corner of Chapel Street in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.