|Cause of death:||died in the sinking of the Titanic|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Matthew Sadlier
About Matthew Sadlier
- Name: Mr Matthew Sadlier
- Born: 1892
- Age: 20 years
- Last Residence: in L. Rynn Ireland
- Occupation: Farm Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 367655 , £7 14s 7d
- Destination: Lakewood New Jersey United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Matthew Sadlier, 20, of Mohill, Co Leitrim, boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number 367655, £7 14s 7d). His destination was Lakewood, New Jersey.
Matthew Sadlier died in the disaster. His body, if recovered, has never been idenitifed.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55).
- Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society