About Maurice O'Connor
Mr Maurice O'Connor
- Age: 16 years
- Last Residence: in Ballinloughane Limerick Ireland
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 371060 , £7 15s
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Maurice O'Connor, 21, of Boherbue, Co Cork boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number 371060, £7 15s). His destination was New York City. He may have travelled with the Bernard McCoy and his sisters, who were also from Boherbue.
Maurice O'Connor died in the disaster. His body, if recovered, has never been idenitifed. Sources Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55). Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society