About Minko Angheloff
- Name: Mr Minko Angheloff
- Age: 26 years
- Last Residence: in Terziysko Bulgaria
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 349202 , £7 17s 11d
- Destination: Chicago Illinois United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Minko Angheloff, 26, a labourer from Terziysko, Lovec (Lovech), Bulgaria, boarded the Titanic at Southampton as third class passenger. He was born at Duliusko, Bulgaria. He left a wife, three sons and a daughter at Terziysko.
He was accompanied by a fellow inhabitant of his home village: Ristiu Dantcheff. To reach his destination Chicago, Illinois, Mr Angheloff bought ticket number 349202 for £7 17s 11d.
Minko Angheloff died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Harro Hess, Manfred Hessel (1999) Titanic, Das Handbuch. Herbig München
- Marriages, Births, Deaths and Injuries. White Star Line 1912, Board of Trade 1912 (PRO London, BT 100/260).
- Hermann Söldner, Germany