About Mohamed Badt
- Name: Mr Mohamed Badt
- Age: 40 years
- Last Residence: in Tripoli Lebanon
- Occupation: Farmer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2623 , £7 4s 6d
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Mohamed Badt, 40, a farmer from Syria (? Lebanon) boarded the Titanic as a third class passenger at Cherbourg. He held ticket No. 2623 , price: £7 4s 6d.
Mr Badt died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, Births, Deaths and Injuries. White Star Line 1912, Board of Trade 1912 (PRO London, BT 100/260).
- Hermann Söldner, Germany