About Mrs Elizabeth "Bessie" Inglis Watt (née Milne)
Mrs Elizabeth "Bessie" Inglis Watt (née Milne)
- Born: 1872
- Age: 40 years
- Last Residence: in Aberdeen Aberdeenshire Scotland
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 33595 , £15 15s
- Destination: Portland Oregon United States
- Rescued (boat 9)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Tuesday 18th December 1951
Mrs James Watt (Elizabeth "Bessie" Inglis Milne), 40, and her daughter Bertha came from Aberdeen, Scotland. Mrs Watt had lived there for many years with her uncle, Mr Shanks who managed a Blind Asylum on Huntley Street. When Mr Shanks and his other relatives moved to Inverness Bessie joined them but after her marriage to Mr Watt the couple made their home back in Aberdeen. Whilst resident there, they became active members of the Belmont Congregational Church.
Mr Watt preceded them to Portland, Oregon. Mrs Watt and Bertha boarded the Titanic at Southampton (ticket number C.A. 33595, £15, 15s).