Natan Kalonymus ben Zakkai Yehudah (ben Ahunai)
|Birthplace:||Lucca, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy|
|Death:||Died in Lucca, Lucca, Toscana, Italy|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Natan Kalonymus ben Zakkai Yehudah
Meshullam is a Biblical masculine name meaning "Befriended". In the Old Testament the name Meshullam was borne by eleven characters:
- One of the chief Gadites in Bashan in the time of Jotham (Ch1 5:13).
- Grandfather of Shaphan, "the scribe," in the reign of Josiah (Kg2 22:3).
- A priest, father of Hilkiah (Ch1 9:11),(Neh 11:11), in the reign of Ammon; called Shallum in (Ch1 6:12).
- A Levite of the family of Kohath ((Ch2 34:12), in the reign of Josiah.
- A son of Elpaal. (Ch1 8:17).
- One of two sons of Zerubbabel, the other being Hananiah. (1 Chronicles 3:19)
- A priest, head of the House of Ezra. (Neh 12:13).
- A chief priest (Neh 12:16).
- One of the leading Levites in the time of Ezra (Ezr 8:16).
- A priest (Ch1 9:12).
- One of the principal Israelites who supported Ezra when expounding the law to the people (Neh 8:4).