About Niels Peder Jensen
- Name: Mr Niels Peder ("Rasmus") Jensen
- Age: 48 years
- Last Residence: in Portland Oregon United States
- Occupation: Farmer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 350048 , £7 1s 1d
- Destination: Portland Oregon United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Niels Peder Jensen, 48, was a carpenter originally from Denmark, now living in Portland Oregon. Although unmarried he had a daughter, Julie Margarethe Geertsen in Lemvig, Denmark. His widowed mother lived in Peterstrup, Denmark.
He had been visiting his brother Christian and other family and convinced his younger relatives of the opportunities to be had in America. Therefore, when he returned in April 1912, he was accompanied by his cousins Svend Lauritz Jensen and Carla Jensen and her fiancé Hans Peder Jensen.
His body was never found. The Daily Telegraph Fund gave his mother £20 and the Mansion House Fund paid £60.
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
- Klaus Egvang, Denmark
- Leif Snellman, Finland
- Miss Carla Christine Nielsine Andersen-Jensen Neice
- Mr Svend Lauritz Jensen Nephew
- Mr Hans Peder Jensen