About Patrick Denis O'Connor
Mr Patrick Denis O'Connell
- Age: 17 years
- Last Residence: in Kingwilliamstown Ireland
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 334912 , £7 14s 8d
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Patrick Denis O’Connell, 17, of Kingwilliamstown, Co Cork boarded the Titanic at Queenstown (ticket number 334912, £7 14s 8d). His destination not known. He travelled together with Daniel Buckley, Hannah Riordan, Bridget Bradley, Patrick O'Connor, Nora O'Leary and Michael Linehan.
Patrick Denis O’Connell died in the disaster. His body, if recovered, has never been identified.
Sources Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55). Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society