Patrick's Top Matches
About Patrick Ryan
Mr Patrick Ryan
- Age: 29 years
- Last Residence: in Askeaton Limerick Ireland
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 371110 , £24 3s
- Destination: Bronx New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Patrick Ryan of Askeaton, Co Limerick, boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger . He shared Ticket no. 371110 with Daniel and Bertha Moran with whom he was presumably travelling. His destination was Bronx, New York.
Patrick Ryan died in the disaster. His body, if recovered, has never been idenitifed. Sources Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55). Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society
Travelling Companions (on same ticket) Miss Bertha Bridget Moran Mr Daniel James Moran