About Peter Whiteman
(2) Peter Whiteman, born 9 May 1560, died 4 June 1626; married Alice Eaton, born about 1565, died 13 July 1626.
- parents: Edward Whiteman, born about 1540, and Bridget Kellond, both of England
- George Whitman, died before 1648
- Ralph Whitman, born 1589, died before 1640, the brothers of Ralph were bound to administer his estate on 15 August 1640
- William Whiteman, born 1591
- Elizabeth Whiteman, born July 11, 1592.
- Zachariah Whitman, born about 1595; died April 25, 1666. Zachariah came "across the seas" with two other brothers, Robert and John, on 19 September 1635, on the Truelove from London. He came with his wife and son Zachariah and settled in Milford, Massachusetts. His estate was willed to his nephew Zachariah Whitman, son of his brother, John. The records, according to "Pope's Pioneers" show that Zachariah, aged 40, came with his wife Sarah, aged 35, and son Zacariah aged two and a half in the ship Elizabeth from Weymouth, England, on 11 April 1635.