About Philip Francis Vigott
Mr Philip Francis Vigott
- Born: Monday 6th October 1879
- Age: 32 years
- Last Residence: at 2 Winsor Terrace Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Able Seaman
- Last Ship: Kinfauns Castle
- Deck crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Rescued (boat 13)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: 1941
Mr Philip Francis Viggott, 32, was born in St Marys, Jersey, Channel Islands 6 October 1879, the son of Philip Vigot (farmer) and his wife Eliza.
When he signed on to the Titanic on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 2 Windsor Terrace, (Southampton). He had previously served on the Kinfauns Castle. His wages were £5 per month.
Viggott was rescued in lifeboat 13.
Philip Francis Vigott died 3rd qtr of 1941 in Southampton.
His last name is listed as "Pigott" in the US Senate Crew List; it is also listed in other places as "Vigett" and "Piggott". He signed-on as "Vigott". The 1881 census lists the family as "Vigot".