François-Phillippe Lalonde (de LaLonde)
|Birthplace:||Le Havre, Rouen, Normandie, France|
|Death:||Died in Le Havre,Rouen,Normandie,France|
|Occupation:||Carignan-Salieres, Carignan-Salieres soldier under the flag of Savoie, soldier in the Carignan-Salières Regiment in the service of Savoie|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for François-Phillippe Lalonde
About François-Phillippe Lalonde
The name is focused in the Aisne and the Eure. Variation: Lalondre. Means the person who is a native of La Londe, a common name Seine-Maritime and several hamlets. The word refers to a grove in ancient Norman.
Under the reign of Louis XII, King of 1498-1515, the land of the Lord of La Londe in Barony were erected in 1506 in favor of the Sieur de Bigars, who had right bass, middle and high justice. The Cordier The Bigars were lords of our town until 1789.
Here are the names of some residents of La Londe in 1642: Bailiff, Bénard, Beranger, Berthe, Blactot, Boterel, Bouteiller, Bunel, Buquet, Cavelier, Chopin, Dulong, Duval, Fauquet, Gautier, Godefroy, Grieu, Hermier, Jeoffroy, Leblanc, Lecat, LECENE, Fretwell, Lefebvre, Leroux, Malzard, Masselin, Mulot, Revel, Sellier, Senécal, Sertout, Tribout.
The acts of that time show a population composed largely of small farmers, loggers and workers weavers sheets and canvases. There were also some other craftsmen: shoemakers, carpenters, roofers thatched Marshals (ferrands) and a tailor.
On January 7, 1643 was founded the Brotherhood of the Holy Rosary established in the Church of Our Lady of La Londe. She managed the property and donations of the parish.
A different had arisen between the King and the Lord of La Londe respect to the ownership of the forest. It was completed by judgment of 13 August 1643. The Marquis de La Londe was recognized owns 2000 acres of woodland, the rest returned to the King. It is no doubt this time that the back fleurdelisées stones still can be seen on several points of the forest.
The Cordier The Bigars were lords of our town until 1789. Jean-Baptiste Cordier Bigars was Advisor to the Parliament of Rouen, in Normandy Mortar Chairman of Parliament from 1731 to 1751 Curator for the King hunts Mastery of Rouen. Nobleman and single, he built splendidly from 1742 to 1745 in La Londe-les-Elbeuf, a magnificent castle, which was destroyed in 1795, and created on the nearby hills, the Pavilion of Orival. A note from the pastor teaches us that the right wing of the Notre Dame church of La Londe, was built in 1777 by the liberality of the high and mighty lord, Sir John Baptiste Cordier Bigars, lord and owner of La Londe. In the year 1781, Louis XVI gave to Jean-Baptiste Cordier Bigars letters patent involving the lordships of Bourgtheroulde Montaure and the Marquis of La Londe. He died in La Londe August 27, 1785, without alliance
François-Phillippe Lalonde's Timeline
Le Havre, Rouen, Normandie, France
Notre Dame, Le Havre, Rouen, Normandie, France
Notre-Dame, V. le Havre, Archev. Rouen, Normandie (Ar. Le Havre, Seine-Ma
November 14, 1669