About Phillip Young, Sir
Sir Phillip Yonge 1, 2, 3 was born in Cainton, Shropshire. He died after 1464.
1. Neil D. Thompson, F.A.S.G., Abell-Cotton-Mainwaring: Maternal Ancestry of Robert Abell of Weymouth and Rehoboth, Mass., The Genealogist, Vol. 5, Issue 2 (Assoc. for the Promotion of Scholarship in Genealogy, Fall, 1984 New York), 164.
2. Carl Boyer, 3rd, Medieval English Ancestors of Robert Abell (Carl Boyer, 3rd, P.O. Box 220333, Santa Clarita, CA 91322-0333), 70.
3. George Ormerod, The History of the County Palatine and City of Chester (George Routledge & Sons, 1882), 3:414.
- 'Sir Phillip Young1,2,3
- 'M, b. circa 1410, d. 23 September 1459
- Father Richard Young4 b. c 1380
- Mother Agnes de Peshall4 b. c 1383
- ' Sir Phillip Young was born circa 1410 at of Caynton, Edgmond, Shropshire, England.2,4 He married Agnes Bonarton, daughter of William Bonarton, circa 1433.4 Sir Phillip Young died on 23 September 1459 at Battle of Blore Heath, England.4
- 'Family Agnes Bonarton b. c 1413
- ◦Sir William Young, Sheriff of Shropshire+4 b. c 1435
- ◦Agnes Young+2,3 b. c 1438
- 1.[S9744] Unknown author, Plantagenet Ancestry of 17th Century Colonists, by David Faris, p. 1.
- 2.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 33.
- 3.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 1.
- 4.[S61] Unknown author, Family Group Sheets, SLC Archives.
- JUSTUS P. "Jut" LUTHER
- (1833 - 1911)
- 7th WI Infantry, Co. E
- TENTH GENERATION
- 516. George Abell: born in 1561 in Stapenhill, Hemington, Leicester, England; married on 1 May 1599 in England; died on 13 Sep 1630 in Lockington, Leicester, England
- 517. Frances Cotton: born between 1565 and 1572 in Hemington, Leicestershire, England; died in 1631 in Lockington, Leicester, England
- ELEVENTH GENERATION
- 1032. Robert II Abell (Esquire): born between 1522 and 1524 in Stapenhill, Hemington, Leicester, England; married in 1560 in England; died on 18 Mar 1588 in Lockington, Leicester, England
- 1033. Elizabeth (Abell): born between 1526 and 1525 in Stapenhill, Hemington, Leicester, England; died
- 1034. Richard Cotton: born in 1540 in Ightfield, Cheshire, England; married in 1559 in Marbury, Chester, England; died on 14 Jun 1602
- 1035. Mary Mainwaring: born about 1541 in Ightfield, Cheshire, England; died before 4 Jun 1578
- TWELFTH GENERATION
- 2064. Robert I Abell: born in 1531 in Stapenhill, Hemington, Leicester, England; died in 1596 in Ticknall, Derby, England
- 2068. George Cotton (Knight): born in 1506 in Combemere, Cheshire, England; married in 1539; died on 25 Mar 1545 in Combemere, Cheshire, England
- 2069. Mary Onley: born in 1517 in Catesly, Northampton, England; died on 13 Mar 1560
- THIRTEENTH GENERATION
- 4136. John Cotton: born in 1464 in Cotton, Shropshire, England; married in 1506; died
- 4137. Cicely Mainwaring: born in 1469 in Ightfield, Shropshire, England; died
- FOURTEENTH GENERATION
- 8272. William II de Cotton: born in 1432 in Cotton, Alkengton, Shropshire, England; married; died
- 8273. Agnes Young: born about 1437 in Kenton, Shropshire, England; died
- FIFTEENTH GENERATION
- 16544. William I de Cotton: born in 1400 in Cotton, Alkengton, Shropshire, England; married in 1432; died
- 16545. (Miss) Hulse: born in 1405 in Norbury, Cheshire, England; died
- '16546. Philip Young: born about 1405 in Kenton, Shropshire, England; died