Prudencio Pedro Atilano de Guadalfajara y Aguilera
|Birthplace:||Zamora, Province of Zamora, Castille and Leon, Spain|
|Death:||Died in Madrid, Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
Son of Melchor de Guadalfajara y Eraso, I. conde de Castro-Terreño and Angela de Aguilera y Orense
|Managed by:||George J. Homs|
About Prudencio Pedro Atilano de Guadalfajara y Aguilera
- Son of the first Earl of Castro-Land, fought in the Revolutionary War and after it played fairly and effectively several government posts in the Viceroyalty of New Spain by King Ferdinand VII that made the first Duke of Castro-Land in 1825. Played later, after 1830, the Captaincy General of Navarre and during the regency of Maria Cristina of Bourbon-Two Sicilies was Prócer the kingdom and, in the interim minister of war between August and September 1835. It was Senator Zamora since 1837 and since 1845, Senator for life. In addition he held the distinction of Knight of the Order of the Golden Fleece and the Order of Carlos III..
- Prudencio Guadalfajara (1761-1855), Duke of Castro I-Land, II and last Earl of Castro-Land (raised to a duchy), Lieutenant General, Senator for the province of Zamora.
- He married Maria Josefa de Galvez and Valenzuela, II Marchioness of Sonora.
- He married Maria de las Mercedes Osorio and Zayas. No descendants of any of their marriages, was succeeded by his nephew:
- Nadal Jorge Oller, II, Duke of Castro-Land.
Prudencio de Guadalfajara y Aguilera, duque de Castro-Terreño's Timeline
April 28, 1761
Zamora, Province of Zamora, Castille and Leon, Spain
June 16, 1855
Madrid, Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain