Rachel Brown (Beeson)
|Birthplace:||E. Nottingham, Chester, Pennsylvania|
Daughter of Edward Beeson, Sr. and Elizabeth Beeson
|Managed by:||Aurelia Pinta (Larrick)|
About Rachel Brown (Beeson)
Rachel Beeson was the daughter of Edward Beeson and second wife Elizabeth. She was born in 1713 in E. Nottingham, Chester Co., Pennsylvania, several months after her father's death and thus, was not included in Edward's will. She married Richard Brown, son of William and Ann (Mercer) Brown at E. Nottingham Monthly Meeting. She died c.1732
Links to additional material:
this link no longer working but had valuable data and sources -- http://martisgenes.info/p60.htm#i762
"Martha's Extended Family" family tree page on Rachel Beeson:
http://martisgenes.info/g0/p66.htm#i762 (link updated 3/10/2013)
- Marriage* She married Richard Brown on 9 February 1730 in West Nottingham, Cecil County, Maryland.,
Family Richard Brown b. 31 Mar 1693, d. 10 Apr 1745
- 1.[S185] James E. Bellarts, The Quaker Yeoman, A Quarterly Newsletter of Quaker and Related Genealogy.
- 2.[S183] William Wade Hinshaw, Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, p. 477.
- 3.[S195] Quaker Records; Maryland, Cecil Co., Nottingham MM Twp., p. 24.
- 4.[S183] William Wade Hinshaw, Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy.
- 5.[S195] Quaker Records; Maryland, Cecil Co., Nottingham MM Twp.