|Also Known As:||"From: Syria - Lebanon"|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Raffull Baccos
- Name: Mr Raffull Baccos
- Age: 20 years
- Occupation: Farm Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2679 , £7 4s 6d
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Rafoul (or Raffull) Baccos, 20, a farm hand from Syria (? Lebanon) boarded the Titanic as a third class passenger at Cherbourg. He held ticket No. 2679 , price: £7 4s 6d.
Mr Baccos died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, Births, Deaths and Injuries. White Star Line 1912, Board of Trade 1912 (PRO London, BT 100/260).
- Hermann Söldner, Germany