Ralph de Cromwell, V
|Birthplace:||Cromwell, Nottinghamshire, England, (Present UK)|
|Death:||Died in West Hallam, Shardlow, Derbyshire, England, (Present UK)|
|Managed by:||Bradley Joe White|
Matching family tree profiles for Ralph de Cromwell, V
About Ralph de Cromwell, V
- Sir Ralph Cromwell1,2,3
- M, #15927, b. circa 1312, d. circa 28 October 1364
- Father Sir Ralph de Cromwell4 b. c 1292, d. c 15 Oct 1356
- Mother Joan de la Mare4 d. 9 Aug 1348
- Sir Ralph Cromwell was born circa 1312 at of Cromwell, Nottinghamshire, West Hallam, Derbyshire, England. He married Amice de Bellers, daughter of Sir Roger de Bellers, circa 1334; They had 2 sons (Sir Ralph, 1st Lord Cromwell; & Sir Richard) & 2 daughters (Margaret, wife of Sir Nicholas Monboucher; & Joan).2,3 Sir Ralph Cromwell died circa 28 October 1364.2
- Family Amice de Bellers d. a 21 Apr 1367
- Sir Ralph Cromwell, 1st Lord Cromwell+5,2,3 b. c 1335, d. 27 Aug 1398
- Sir Richard Cromwell+ b. c 1338
- Ulker Cromwell b. c 1355
- [S4444] Unknown author, The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. III, p. 551; Ancestral Roots of 60 Colonists, p. 171; Magna Charta Sureties, 1215, 4th Ed., by F. L. Weis, p. 150; The Ancestry of Dorothea Poyntz, by Ronny O. Bodine, p. 124.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 569.
- [S6] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry: 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 505.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 568-569.
- [S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 494.
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p530.htm#i15927
- Ralph de Cromwell1
- M, #325765, d. before 28 October 1364
- Last Edited=22 Dec 2008
- Ralph de Cromwell was the son of Ralph de Cromwell and Joan de la Mare.1 He married Anice de Bellers, daughter of Roger de Bellers.1 He died before 28 October 1364.1
- He lived at West Hallam, Derbyshire, England.1 He lived at Cromwell, Nottinghamshire, England.1
- Child of Ralph de Cromwell and Anice de Bellers
- Ralph de Cromwell, 1st Lord Cromwell+1 d. 27 Aug 1398
- [S37] BP2003 volume 1, page 982. See link for full details for this source. Hereinafter cited as. [S37]
- From: http://www.thepeerage.com/p32577.htm#i325765
- Ralph De CROMWELL (Lord of Cromwell)
- Born: ABT 1325
- Died: BEF 28 Oct 1364
- Father: Ralph CROMWELL
- Mother: Joan LA MARE
- Married: Amice De BELLERS (b. BEF 1326)
- 1. Ralph CROMWELL (Sir)
- 2. Ulker CROMWELL
- From: http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/CROMWELL.htm#Ralph De CROMWELL (Lord of Cromwell)
His second son Ulker Cromwell is the ancestor of Thomas Cromwell, advisor to Henry VIII.
Thomas Cromwell was the son of a blacksmith and considered base-born by the nobles in Henry's court. This lead to his downfall when they became jealous of the influence he had with the king.
Ralph de Cromwell, V's Timeline
Cromwell, Nottinghamshire, England, (Present UK)
Tattershall, Lincolnshire, England, (Present UK)
October 28, 1364
West Hallam, Shardlow, Derbyshire, England, (Present UK)
Nottinghamshire, England, (Present UK)
Of, West Hallam, Derbyshire, England