About Reginald Charles Coleridge
Mr Reginald Charles Coleridge
- Born: 1883
- Born in Hartford Cambridgeshire England
- Age: 29 years
- Last Residence: in London London England
- Occupation: Advertising Consultant
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 14263 , £10 10s
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Reginald Charles Coleridge, 29, was born in the Newton Abbot area of Devon in 1883. By 1912 he was living in Hartford, Huntingdonshire (Cambridgeshire) and working in London as a director of an advertising agency. He was due to travel to America on another steamer but had his passage transferred to the Titanic as a result of the coal strike. He was en route to Detroit, Michigan, a holiday was planned in Canada afterward.
He boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a second class passenger (ticket number 14263, £10 10s).
Coleridge died in the sinking. He left an estate worth £455 14s 7d to his 'adopted' father Rev Alexander Chorley Crosfield.