About Reginald Fenton Butler
Mr Reginald Fenton Butler
- Name: Mr Reginald Fenton Butler
- Age: 25 years
- Last Residence: in Southsea Hampshire England
- Occupation: Mechanical Engineer
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 234686 , £13
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 97)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Friday 3rd May 1912.
Mr Reginald Fenton Butler, 25, a mechanical engineer from Southsea, England, boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a second class passenger. He held ticket No. 234868, £13. His last place of abode was Portsmouth (Hotel Grenada, Southsea).
Mr Butler died in the sinking. His body was recovered by the MacKay Bennett (#97) and buried at Fairview Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia on 3 May 1912.