Reginald lvan Pacey
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Reginald lvan Pacey
- Name: Mr Reginald lvan Pacey
- Age: 17 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Lift Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Reginald Ivan Pacey, 17, was born in Hampshire towards the end of 1894.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 9 April 1912, he gave his address as Cambridge Villa, Milbrook Road, (Southampton). The Titanic was his first ship. As a lift steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Pacey died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)