|Birthplace:||Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts|
|Death:||Died in Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Richard Barnes
Richard Barnes of Marlborough, b. at Marlborough 16 Jan. 1673/4, d. intestate abt. 1749, s. of Richard and Deborah (Richard's second wife).
- at Watertown, 6 Dec. 1715 to Anna Hyde, b. at Newton (formerly part of Cambridge) 28 Aug. 1692; living in 1749; She was the daughter of Jonathan Hyde & his second wife Mary Rediat
Richard Barnes, husband of Anna Hyde, owned land in Marlborough, Southborough, and Westborough. On 3 Apr. 1749 his children, Richard, Jonathan, John, Mary, and Deborah, divided his estate, and in the deeds of settlement they excepted the dower of their mother, Anna.
Children, b. at Marlborough:
- 1. Richard, b. 12 Feb. 1716/17: m. Elizabeth Bruce.
- 2. Jonathan, b. 30 July 1718; d. unm. at Marlborough 3 Jan. 1797.
- 3. Mary, b. 13 Sept. 1720; d. unm. in 1755.
- 4. John, b. 21 Nov. 1722.
- 5. Deborah, b. 26 Oct. 1724; m. at Marlborough, 3 Apr. 1755, Bezaleel Walker.
- 6. Sarah, b. in 1725; d. unm.