About Robert Couper
- Name: Mr Robert Couper
- Born: Monday 27th March 1882
- Age: 30 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Fireman / Stoker
- Engine crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: 1942
Mr Robert Couper was born in Southampton on 27th March 1892.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 101 Dukes Road (Southampton). Prior to joining the Titanic he had served on the Olympic. As a Fireman he received £6 per month. He came aboard at 6 a.m. on 10 April.
Couper was rescued (possibly in lifeboat 3).
Died early 1942 in Southampton.
References and Sources
- United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
- Crew Particulars of Engagement
- Michael Poirier, USA
- Brian Ticehurst, UK
- Bill Wormstedt, USA