About Robert William Pusey
Mr Robert William Pusey
- Age: 24 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Fireman / Stoker
- Engine crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Rescued (boat 1)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Tuesday 28th May 1918
Mr Robert William Pusey, 24, was born in Hythe.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 18 Briton Street, (Southampton). His last ship had been the St. Paul. As a fireman he received monthly wages of £6.
Pusey was rescued in Emergency Lifeboat 1.
Available Documents Crew Particulars of Engagement
Inquiry Testimony (Courtesy of the Titanic Inquiry Project) Board of Trade Hearings, Day 11, Testimony
References Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Wreck Commissioners' Court, Proceedings before the Right Hon. Lord Mersey on a Formal Investigation Ordered by the Board of Trade into the Loss of the S.S. Titanic