About Roberto Urbini
- Name: Sig. Roberto Urbini
- Age: 22 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 16 Manette Street, Charing Cross Road London London England - Map
- Occupation: Waiter A la Carte crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Sig. Robert Urbini, 22, was born in Italy. Before joining the Titanic he lived at 16 Manette Street, Charing Cross, London.
Urbini died in the sinking, his body, if recovered, was never identified.
His father received a grant of £60 from the Mansion House Titanic Relief Fund. References and Sources Mansion House Titanic Relief Fund Booklet, March 1913 (C-640)
Credits Brian Ticehurst, UK
Related Articles and Documents
Corriere della Sera (1912) STILL MISSING A COMPLETE LIST OF THE ITALIAN'S SHIPWREKED Corriere della Sera (1912) ITALIANS SHIPWRECKED