About Robina Maggie Ford
- Name: Miss Robina Maggie Ford
- Born: Monday 25th April 1904
- Age: 7 years
- Last Residence: in Rotherfield England
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 6608 , £34 7s 6d
- Destination: Essex County United States
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Miss Robina Maggie Ford was born on 25th April, 1904, the daughter of Edward and Margaret Ford.
Robina boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger, together with her mother and siblings. All were lost in the disaster. Their bodies, if recovered, were never identified.
Travelling Companions (on same ticket) Mrs Margaret Ann Watson Ford Miss Dollina Margaret Ford Mr Edward Watson Ford Mr William Neal Thomas Ford Travelling Companions Mrs Eliza Johnston Aunt Mr Andrew Emslie Johnston Uncle References and Sources Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55) Names and Descriptions of British Passengers Embarked at the Port of Southampton, 10 April 1912 (PRO London, BT 27/780B) Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
Credits Geoff Whitfield, UK