|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Rowland Winser
- Name: Mr Rowland Winser (George Evans)
- Age: 33 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr George Evans 1, 33, was born in London.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 2 Nightingale Grove, (?Southampton). His last ship had been the Majestic. As a third class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Evans was married. He died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Notes Söldner (2000) lists as "Rowland Winser."
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)