Sabina Redman (unknown)
|Also Known As:||"Sabina Hemings (Page) Berry Locke Marston"|
|Birthplace:||of, Ormesby St. Margaret, Norfolk, England|
|Death:||Died in Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire|
|Place of Burial:||Hampton, Rockingham , New Hampshire, United States|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Sabina Redman
William Marsdon (1592-1672) 2nd married Sabina; He was about 70 and she about 18. Sabina survived him and married John Redman 2nd. Sabina died on 10 Nov 1689 in Hampton, NH.
Children with William Marsdon includes:
- Tryphena b Dec 28 1663 m Joseph Philbrick
- from Savage:
"William Martson's widow named Sabina, who was the executrix of his will. She had borne him one child, but it is evident that his other children were by a former marriage. His widow married, second, John Redman."
- Savage, based on Coffin's records, identified her as the daughter of Deacon Robert Page. However he left a detailed will and does not mention a daughter Sabina, a son in law Redman, or a grand daughter Tryphena.
- Torrey's original edition of New England marriages noted her as Hemings? Page? Locke? The 3rd supplement, dated 2005, has her as parents unknown. See documents attached for details.
Sabina Berry Locke
- Birth: Circa 1615
- Death: 1689 - Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire
- Husband: William Marston, John Redman