|Nicknames:||"From: Kafr Mishki - Lebanon"|
|Birthplace:||Kafr Mishki, Lebanon|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Saiide Barbara
- Name: Miss Saiide Barbara
- Age: 18 years
- Last Residence: in Kafr Mishki Lebanon
- Occupation: Housekeeper
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2691 , £14 9s 1d
- Destination: Ottawa Ontario Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Miss Saiide Barbara boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger (ticket number 2691, £14 9s 1d) together with Mrs Catherine Barbara to whom she was probably related.
Miss Barbara lost her life in the disaster. Her body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mrs Catherine David Barbara