About Samuel Greenberg
Mr Samuel Greenberg
- Age: 52 years
- Last Residence: in Johannesburg South Africa
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 250647 , £13
- Destination: Bronx New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 19)
- Buried: Bronx New York United States
Mr Samuel Greenberg, 52 ?, from Russia, boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a second class passenger. He held second class ticket number 250647, price: £13, and was going to the Bronx, New York.
Mr Greenberg died in the sinking. His body was recovered by the MacKay Bennett (#19).
"Samuel Greenberg was bound for the Bronx was a 52-year-old balding, grey-haired, mustachioed Russian Jewish businessman by the name of Samuel Greenberg. He was the South African representative of a New York firm and returning from a business trip to Johannesburg. When the body of Greenberg, the Russian Jewish businessman returning from a trip to Johannesburg, was found, he was clad in a dressing gown and two coats, with two watches and $11 in his pocket".